About Google SketchUp
Google SketchUp 20.0.373 is a freeware and extremely easy-to-use 3D image design and 3D modelling software suite. It is basically a freeware version of programs like CAD software, but offers much less in terms of functionality and professional tools. For personal use, this tool is completely free. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Google SketchUp is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Google SketchUp safe to download?
We tested the file googlesketchupwen.exe with 24 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Google SketchUp work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Google SketchUp may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.What versions of Google SketchUp are available?
The current version of Google SketchUp is 20.0.373 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 17.2.2555, 16.1.1450, 16.0.19911, 15.3.331 and 15.3.330. At the moment, only the latest version is available.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
Google SketchUp supports over 4 common image formats including MPO, NEF, PLY and RAW.
Alternatives to Google SketchUp available for download
- SketchUp ViewerFree application for viewing files created in SketchUp.
- Autodesk 123D MakeA tool which assists in improving AutoCAD skills with models in this alternative to programs like Google Sketchup.
- Autodesk 123D DesignFree, powerful, yet simple 3D creation and editing tool for 3D printers.
- Easy Card Creator FreeFreeware and versatile photo ID card and business card creator application with support for drivers license-style plastic PVC cards.
- Silhouette StudioA vector-based business card creator with drawing, text, geometric shape and coloring tools that works with Silhouette cutting machines with scanning, art...
- Google Web DesignerAn HTML editor for power users to create HTML5 from Google.